Tuesday 22 February 2011

Thailand Turmoils!

If you were in Wall Street and your stocks were losing money, then you went on holiday do you think you'd enjoy it? Chances are, that however much you tell yourself that its a great chance to get away, your mind will always be thinking about it. That's how I feel right now...

Various things have happened here which have annoyed me too, but I wont go into that. But truth be told, my mind is totally occupied about why I'm not winning, and I'm not really enjoying my time here atm. But hopefully things will pick up, here and on the online felt.
But right now, every game I play, every showdown, every AA vs A9 I'm seeing them drop the wrong way for me. People say it usually balances out, but it truly scares the shit outta me, for randomness remembers no previous instances and each drop of the cards is its own instance.

I cant even explain what the hell is going on with my redline atm. The fluctuation in it is so severe recently comparing it to the rest of the graph, and that was even when I was a terrible breakeven grinder! (Looks like I'm going back)

My all time graph of $16s has never seen redline swings as crazy as this...

Honestly right now, I'm totally not feeling being here and would preferred to stay home and grind more to get outta this hole. But fuck it, I'm here, and that's what its about. Apart from the insects all biting the hell outta me, the food which is ok, but always going to be comparatively not as good as my favorite Chinese, Korean and Japanese, the smell, heat, and pollution of Bangkok, I'm having a great time lol. I'll let you guys think whether that's sarcastic or not. But hey, I'm British, I never complain, right?? ;)

I'll do a better blog later, about my Bangkokaments. Just wanted to vent for a bit tbh... laters.

2 comments:

  1. Coz I'm losing! Haha! Actually I'm just waiting on some friends to visit Bangkok so I've got nothing much to do... I'm more of a social holidayer then a sight see'er

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I'm the same ElEvil. Puyan I love your comment 'red line on meth!' made me laugh. I mstill jealous of how close your green line is to your red line!

    I need you to start shipping some big sessions soon so you can come Vegas! Enjoy your trip bro. Leave the poker for when your back and enjoy your vacation imo. Run good :)

    ReplyDelete