Thursday 3 February 2011

Lazyassness!


Holy crap I'm lazy. Feeling soooo lazy! Homer Simpson would be proud lol.

Coming back from a month in Hong Kong and losing has made [wanting to] play poker harder for sure. Also I've been transitioning into playing some MTT SNGs, mostly $12 45 mans. Its kinda nice to do something different, and its been ages since I played any of these, its really cool to see how far I've come by knowing how to handle certain situations a lot better.

I know I should logically move over since there's more money in these games, but I just feel that my commitment is with STTs (Single Table Tournaments) at the moment. I mean, I've been learning how to play these for over a year now, and I wanna reap the benefits! But definitely the plan is to move over entirely at some point.

MTTs seem easier to do longer sessions then STTs for sure. Obv this is coz the tournaments are longer duuuh. The hourly breaks are cool tho, giving you a chance to run to the toilet or whatever. But the beats are brutal, and the top heavy payouts makes it hurt sooo much more.

The Plan

So I've got another 2 weeks until I go to Thailand. These are the things I plan to do pokerwise before I fly out there;

1. 7500 VPP minimum. A given, really.
2. Average 100 STTs a day, so 1300 overall.
3. Play an average of 24 MTTs a day, mostly 45 mans but others can count.
4. Profit!! And hopefully make some sort of progress on sharkscope leaderboards.

I'm also hoping that I will be able to play a lot more when I'm in Thailand. My holidays are "working holidays" unlike other people and I have to make sure that I do that.

Its time to step up!

GL@TT y'all!




No comments:

Post a Comment