Thursday 4 October 2012

October Goalage

Just gonna post this real quick so that I can refer to it at the end of the month. I do this every month but haven't posted it in my blog. Tbh, the last few months have been pretty much the same, just a few tweaks here and there. The reason for that is because I've come up with a good schedule for myself to stick to so that I can see the type of volume I can and cant achieve.


Sup y'all

Pls post up your goals for the month here. Its always a good way of giving yourself a mini target to reach.

[ ] 26/31 Days playing!
[ ] 1000+ x 180m... bump up sessions to 75 games minimum... add in some $15s!
[ ] 1000 x $7/$15/$15KO Turbo 9m... maybe add in some 30s
[ ] Watch more vids and study HHs
[ ] 100hrs of play
[ ] Push ups and/or Sit ups during breaks... nothing helps concentration then some blood flow!!
[ ] Goldstar... push Platinum?
[ ] Gold League in SC2 EU and stream it! 3 Games a day!
[ ] Blog moar man!!
[ ] Stop giving a fuck about what happens in showdowns. Doesn't matter how you lost, you lost! Don't waste emotions on that rubbish!

Hope you all have a good month guys, and enjoy these randomly hot girls!




No comments:

Post a Comment