Monday 5 September 2011

Let Battle Commence!

Round 2... Fight!

Ok, since I'm Asian I guess I'm Ryu and Whyme is Ken =D

I'm doing another prop bet! Its basically the same as the one in May vs Bigniux. I did win that, but it was a hollow loss as our volume sucked basically, and we both lost... with me being the victor by being the one who loss less lol. 

Anyways, new bet, new guy... I'm against the amazing German player Whyme270483 who has been absolutely crushing the 18 mans working hard with SNG Protege. It will be a good motivational challenge, for both of us... and tbh all I really care about is getting decent volume in really... not the mockery of the last bet. I'm hyped tho! Should be good...

So using the PortlyPig idea we will be using a points system and the winner is the guy with the most points at the end of the 2 weeks starting from Thursday 1st September to end of Wednesday 14th September.

1 pt per game
1 pts per profit/average buy in = buy in up (we're playing different stakes)
200 pts if 3 ships in a day (100 pts per shipz after that)
100 pts going from 9/9 to ship
25 pts for going into FT 1/9
-100 for coming 9/9 after going to FT as CL
50 pts per KO'ing each other (-50 for being KO'd)
-50 pts for "Bubble of Shame", for coming 19th.

As sharkscope is dodgy and HEM doesn't record 3r properly we'll use the cashier before/after our session to track our profits. Winner gets money of course, but more importantly pride in the fact that the loser has to change his avatar to whatever the winner chooses for the rest of the month!




August Report


Yeah August was my first fully broadbanded month as a Poker pro, but I totally got kicked in the nuts straight away. Ouch. Its weird because normally I'm so good at bankroll management, but for some reason I'd been waiting so long for the internet that I basically felt like attacking the tables aggressively and was too overconfident, so my money buffer wasn't enough.

So in a crazy 3 sessions of losing $2k and nearly going broke, I had to swallow my pride and go back to the $2s. As well as this, I've been learning a lot more with Glitlr and trying out different things and working on my heads up. So yes, I did fuck up my potential first month of being a pro, living off my winnings, but on the other hand I've learned new things and will probably never ever do that again ha.

Looking forward to September, putting in some good volume and hopefully continue to get some results. Always remembering to learn and never say that "I have this game DOWN"!


As far as my overall goal is concerned, yeah I totally have gone a bit off course by a few months lol. But hey, it happens... learn from it. It is really annoying actually that it took so long for internet to come, and a bad start, but as with the nature of these games, I know that any heater can bring me right up. Hopefully with the help of this bet I can hit that Godmode and crush!


No comments:

Post a Comment