Saturday 17 September 2011

GG

GG = Good Game.



In Starcraft 2, it is what is written when you surrender, so whoever GG's first is the loser. I lost the prop bet, but ended up, so strangely enough I'm actually happier then when I did the last prop bet, because I felt like I put in higher volume, and won money lolz. But I could have done better, however my friend from Thailand doesn't like forsight so she randomly told me she was visiting and I couldn't play for a few days...

Here are the Results;

Total Games = 1000 games on the dot!
Days Played = 8 out of 14
Running Profit = $617 (Average buy in $7)
Final Score = 1085pts


Whyme's Results;

Total Games = 849
Days Played = 13 out of 14
Running Profit = $3543 (Average buy in $10)
Final Score = 1651pts

GG indeed.

Tbh I'm quite happy with my volume considering I only played 8/14 days. I was really hoping to play something within the region of 10-12 days, but when I found out that I had to take some days off I adjusted and played longer sessions of around 120+ games when I did play.

What was frustrating was that the first 4 days I was like totally breakeven. Like literally 450 games worth = $30 haha. But that's why they call it a grind! These games can be really annoying, so many close calls, and the bad beats that cost you so much potential $$$.

But I guess you have to run pretty good at these to win, and Whyme totally did that. I got skooled, and congrats to him he deserved it. I probably didn't put in my A game, with the longer sessions I do find it harder to concentrate. But at least it wasn't an epic fail like the last bet I had where we didn't make any money.

Whyme has "designed" an avatar for me that he thought was funny;


However, he probably forgot that avatars are tiny so no one can actually read the text;


So apparently I've decided to change my avatar to Bart Simpson singing something that no one can read. It could be waaaay worse lol, so I'm pretty happy with that. I can totally think of way more embarrassing stuff then that. Whatever tickles Whyme's fancy... I don't get German humour lol.


EPIC SHOWDOWN OF THE DAY

Gave me a heart attack!!


PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 3.5 Tournament, 6000/12000 Blinds 1200 Ante (3 handed) - PokerStars

Hero (SB) (t176305)
BB (t179109)
Button (t444586)

Preflop: Hero is SB with 10, 10

1 fold, Hero bets t72000, BB raises to t177909 (All-In), Hero calls t103105 (All-In)

Noooo I'm LOSING!!!

Flop: (t353810) Q, Q, 10 (2 players, 2 all-in)

YESSSS I'm Winning!!! Full House Baby!

Turn: (t353810) Q (2 players, 2 all-in)

NOOO Freaking Way?? Zomg Q Vito'd my T! House over house zomg!!

River: (t353810) 10!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2 players, 2 all-in)



YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH CASE TEN!!! QUADZZZ!! MWAHHAHAHAHAHA!!

Total pot: t353810


Annnnd I lose HU. Aw well, cant win em all...

3 comments:

  1. dude i just wanted to see something nice on your avatar that i like but now that i see u complaining about my humor and stuff the next avatar will be really shitty man...i will choose something u will hate me for...
    but good prop btw ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... rematch?? I'm scared of you now you are crushing like no other and my confidence is pretty low atm. I will have to get back to you on that lol, u might have to give me odds :D

    Yes, you are too nice! Did you not see the Bigniux gay "I <3 Puyan" avatar i did for him?? :P

    ReplyDelete