Tuesday 16 March 2021

Take a breath, slow it down

No doubt in Feb I was really up for the grind putting in a lot of volume and hopefully seeing the same great results. But things didn't turn out that way and got crushed.

However I did learn a few things and also allowed me to experience the potential swings of what Spins would be like.

This month I've been focusing on a few things, took a break and dropped my volume, going from 3 tables to 2. 

I've been adjusting my ranges, and working on my postflop play so that its up2scratch

Week 1 going crazy on grind;

Redline is so bad, those are non showdown values. Meaning bluffs not getting through

Week 2 taking a breath, dropping 3 to 2 tables


Much better redline and chip ev (orange) and actual ev (green) is much better and closer

It was important to slow down and take a breath, and take a break every now and then.



I've also been experimenting with doing some standing up during sessions. 

For now I've been propping up my keyboard and mouse on small stools and switching my monitor to the top one, then standing up and playing. I have a 2 vertical monitor setup so its quite easy to do. Its been quite good to mix it up and also helps in the afternoon when you get food coma from lunch.

Now I really want a standing table now where you can adjust it up and down... maybe it will be a gift for myself at the end of the month if I get a good month.

Dream desk?


No comments:

Post a Comment