Tuesday 9 February 2021

King of Spin and Go 10 Challenge!

Pokerstars has a daily challenge for Spin and Go's where you can win money if you make the leaderboard you can win money.

The way it works is you play 10 Spins and for each multiplier type you get that many points and you will get another amount of that multiplier if you win that particular Spin. You can choose when to start the challenge but after that the next 10 Spins is what counts.

For example;

You start the challenge and get 10x multiplier and win it. 10x multi = 10pts, winning it = 10pts, total is 20pts.

The points are capped at 20pts per game though.

The best strategy is to start the challenge just as your about to win a 10x. It only starts counting once the game closes, so if you can remember to start it then you guarentee 30pts immediately.

55pts should guarentee a prize which is top 50 at the $5/10 level.

Looks like 48pts should get top 50 at the $25 level.

Last week I managed to get top prize after winning two 10x's which came up in my challenge. When I saw the first 10x I started the challenge, then another one popped up!

Was given quite the gift in the 2nd one as what I thought was a good reg decided to rejam his 43 into my TT for some weird reason.


The next few games were a good number of 5x's and 3x's and I shipped some of them too to finish with 75pts!

It's a weird system honestly, but I guess Pokerstars wants the recreational players to have a chance at it too, if they manage to win a multiplier then they could be on the leaderboard as well.

I had previously made the leaderboard twice, so it has been quite a bit of bonus money to add to my bankroll. 

Things are going well with the overall grind, my plan is to get abour 150 buy ins before moving up to the $25 stakes, it will be quite an adjustment to get used to the bigger swings moving from $10s to 2.5x that amount so I want to have a decent buffer.

No comments:

Post a Comment