Monday 20 June 2011

In Limbo... Kinda lol

Sup sup sup!! Long time no blog - LTNB!! Well by my standards anyway lolz.

I usually write a long ass essay but today its gonna be a nice back alley "quickie"! Cool.

I've moved into my nice new pad in Manchester and things are actually pretty good... better then I expected actually. I mean, I guess with poker I just don't get girlie screamy excited about things these days, which means on the flipside when things go bad they're not **as** bad emotionally too. Guess that's just the way I am now, and suits the poker player mindset.

But yea, its cool here... nice and cheap to live in, 2 bed 2 bath place, with big lounge/kitchen area which I've overtaken the corner as being my lil office now. What's cool is that this is the cheapest place we saw, and it was the nicest coz of the fact that its a new build... hardly anyone else has moved in yet!

We're pretty close to central, about 10 minute walk to Ardale, and therefore anywhere else from there is close. I had a lunch with some friends the other day and went to the Chinatown there... the best in UK so far! London Chinese food is ok, but this is great... and randomly 1/2 price lunch for no reason on Tuesdays!

We got brand spanking new furnishings, cooker, and our mad supplies from our shopping frenzy at Ikea to snazz the place up. The only [main] annoying thing is that we have NO INTERNET... kinda. Why? Coz our building is so friggin new its not even registered yet. Yep, GPS's think that we don't exist lol. So we're just waitin' for that until it goes through.

Now I say "kinda" coz there is internet, but only through dongles and phone tethering (which I might add, my iPhone 4 w/ Vodafone is amazing). But this means that its limited to 1 GB so no downloading/streaming etc... and its a bit dodgy so I'm nervy about playing whatsoever. However, I have the option of not playing coz I had saved up a bit so that I could account for this happening. Still annoying tho...

For now, I guess I'm just gonna be chillin', checking out Manchester, and lol playing Starcraft 2 with my snail paced APM (Actions per Minute) whilst getting killed a hundred times.

Livin' the life... now building on it!

Manchester City Centre... London Eye Copycat haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment