Tuesday 16 April 2013

Volumeeeeeee!

OMG my eyes are bleeding with falling cards right now! LOL

I've reached 50k VPPs already so far, half way towards Supernova. I've worked out that when I reach it I will have 300k+ FPPS worth of bonuses to collect which will be nice.

I'm not really that proud of this leaderboard "count" but I guess its something to brag because doing this definitely takes some commitment. Please do me a favour and not look at the profits lol.



I am planning to add in some 30s when I can afford it so that I don't have to go so apeshit on the $15s in order to get to Supernova 200k... but we'lll see when I get there. At the moment the rakeback is all my motivation atm as I'm going through a rut in my game. I'm not really sure what is going on but gonna get some more coaching to find out.

Having a good schedule and planning is what has helped me get this insane volume in consistently  On a full day I plan to play 120 games. That's 3 x 40 game sets 20 tabling. Pre planning how many games I need for the month and breaking it down per day helps you plan things. I really want to his the 3k game mark for this month, so I'm choosing this number of 120 games, giving myself some leeway in missing a few days.

I also have a habit of pre-stating when I will play... like "ok, after lunch... gonna play!" or "gonna watch the tv show, then I'll play again at 10pm" etc. Stating that to myself is kinda like a mini commitment in my head and since I'm trying to be a man of my word, I wont break it... even to myself lol.

I have been thinking about switching the the hypers as well, since it seems that they earn you more VPPs per hour then turbos, but right now I'm not sure. Things are kinda tight and making a big change with no buffer is probably not the best idea.

Anyways, here is one of my favourite players JCarver, who has amazing in depth understanding of the game. On top of that, he has awesome free videos on youtube so please check out his channel!  http://www.youtube.com/user/JCarverPoker



2 comments:

  1. yo bro..nice volume. why not putting the time in 180s? u are def good enough to grind the 3rs arent u? with that volume u can min make 1$ per game for 10k instead of 300+rb. i am not sure how much it is, but around 2,7k? gooo for the money bro

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm shit at 180m I just cant take the longer sessions... my concentration just goes and I become impatient.

    Last year I tried really hard at 180m, but ended up pretty breakeven, and this year I decided going for Supernova w/9m at least I can have the backup of rakeback which is what I want. I just don't feel I have the heart to play those longer sessions

    ReplyDelete